Cookies are small text files that are stored on your browser when you visit practically any website. They enable the website to remember your visit whilst you are browsing or when you return to the site. Cookies normally store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, content personalisation, usage statistics, links to social media and access to user accounts, etc. Cookies are used to tailor website contents to users’ profile and needs, and without them the services available on any website would be considerably limited. If you would like to find out more about cookies, the information they store and how to deactivate or delete them, etc., please click on this link.
– According to the length of time they remain active.
A) Session cookies. Designed to collect information whilst users are browsing the website. They are normally used to store information necessary to provide a one-off service requested by users (e.g. current shopping cart).
B) Persistent cookies. The data are stored on the terminal and may be access for a period of time as determined by the cookie controller. This period may range from a few minutes to several years.
– According to their purpose.
A) Technical cookies.
These are used to enable website browsing.
They have no other purpose and are installed directly by the website owner or operator.
This type of cookie does not require any type of prior consent.
Technical cookies are divided into the following types:
- Session and browsing cookies
They allow regular website use and browsing (e.g. allowing users to shop or log in to restricted areas).
- Analysis cookies
These are considered technical cookies as they are used directly by the website operator to collect general data such as visitor numbers and website usage.
- Functional cookies
They enable users to browse the website in accordance with certain pre-set criteria (e.g. language, items selected for purchase, etc.) in order to enhance the services offered.
B) Profile cookies.
They are used to create user profiles for the purpose of sending advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by users whilst they are browsing the website.
These cookies, which may belong to the company or third parties, are carefully selected and checked in order to ensure that they are fully in keeping with visitors’ preferences when they receive marketing messages via the website or other website used by the company for advertising purposes. Our advertising policy is designed to offer relevant and appropriate messages based on previous visits to the website, the most frequently visited pages and other visitor-related data.
Your prior consent is required for the use of these cookies.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
In compliance with Spanish Data Protection Agency directives, below you will find details of the cookies used on this website, in order to ensure that the information provided is as accurate as possible.
The cookies used on this website are as follows:
– Session cookies, to ensure correct user authentication and online shopping.
– Functional cookies, to facilitate the user experience, enabling them to browse the website in accordance with their own pre-set criteria (e.g. language and items selected for purchase) in order to enhance the services provided.
Length of time: Session cookies
This website analyses the following third party cookies:
– Google Analytics: cookies are stored to draw up website traffic and visitor number statistics for this website. By using this website you are authorising Google to process your data. Google states that it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a signatory to the Safe Harbour Agreement that guarantees protection levels for the processing of all transferred data in accordance with European legislation. Detailed information is available at this link. If you require details of how Google uses cookie, please click on this link. Therefore, you must contact Google directly in order to exercise any rights in this sense.
Length of time: (permanent between 10 minutes and 2 years).
– Social media: each network uses its own cookies, enabling you to click on buttons such as ‘Like’ or ‘Share’.
DEACTIVATING OR DELETING COOKIES
You may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website at any time. These actions may be carried out in various ways, depending on the browser you are using. Below are links to the most frequently used browsers.
Please feel free to get in touch with us via our contact section if you have any queries or questions regarding this cookies policy.